Monday 19 August 2019

Redstart

Monday 19th August 2019

After a prolonged dormant phase due to being lured away by other forms of Social media 'platforms' and general summer lethargy, I've decided  return to revisit Bob the Birder. Apologies to former followers I hope Ill find something interesting to photograph and talk about during this return migration.
After a week on the beach in North Devon I have returned to resume my local patch walks and Bingo came up with a smart Redstart, first day back. Hopefully first of many.

Redstart

5 comments:

  1. I want the world to know a great man that is well known as DR.WEALTHY,he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to DR.WEALTHY was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about DR.WEALTHY and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email (wealthylovespell@gmail.com) which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that needs his help.His Email DR.WEALTHY"CONTACT via EMAIL: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348105150446 read blog http://wealthyspellhome.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing <3
    the bird is the word!

    ReplyDelete

  3. This blog in very informative for us

    ReplyDelete