Tuesday 5 March 2013

A funny thing happened....

Tuesday 5th March 2013
I dont laugh much at least not out loud. But I did have a good chuckle today on the way to a days birding. I was driving along the A5, just past the roundabout for the Hinckley road is an old garage forecourt.There is an Indian restaurant car park but the rest of the tarmaced area is used for hand car washing by gangs of migrant workers, probably from eastern Europe. Anyway what should have pulled in for presumably a full wash, shampoo, valet, etc was a tractor and muck spreader. Absolutely encrusted with sh.. / manure. I mean dripping. I kid you not. The staff just surrounded the machinery and I can only guess at what was being said. Probably the Polish equivalent of  'What the ...k'. It was one of the funniest sights I've seen for a while and I didnt stop laughing until I reached M69.
The rest of the day seemed very ordinary by comparison but I did manage to catch up with the parrot at Corley.
 Ring necked Parakeet, Corley, Warks.
 Ring necked Parakeet
Ring necked Parakeet
Ring necked Parakeet
Ring necked Parakeet


No comments:

Post a Comment