Friday 21 October 2011

Grey Phalarope at Daventry

Grey Phalarope, Daventry C.P.
Grey Phalarope
Grey Phalarope

Grey Phalarope

Grey Phalarope

Grey Phalarope

21st October 2011
Rather than brooding over the Rubythroat twitch which I decided against I took myself of to Daventry for another go at the Grey Phalarope. Scant consolation I know but it was something and at least this time the bird was close enough for a good look and even a couple of snaps.
22nd October 2011

My patch watch around Merevale near Atherstone was interupted by a phone call about another potential twitch to Cornwall. T S and I agreed there was no point in setting off straight away but there might be something on tomorrow. I resumed the walk around Legion Wood but it was generally quiet both on the ground and overhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment