Tuesday 3 March 2009

Master Quiz




Tuesday 3rd March 2009
Yes you were right, Woodlark. The response to my little teaser (not anatomically speaking you understand) was so underwelming I thought I'd try and dig out some more images from the archives of crap photos to test our ID skills. These are from the early learning stage of my continuing stuggle with Bird photography. However the torrent of abuse I had to endure in the Digi scoping days has now slowed to a trickle. A birdingless day its been so I've devised a cunning plan to fill in for lack of news and debate.

Talking about clever ideas : check out Archie Archer's Atlas of current Midland Birds, on Google Maps. Its very impressive.

1 comment:

  1. Pec Sand (Draycote?)
    Glossy Ibis (Slimbridge?)
    Puffin
    Cuckoo (female)

    ReplyDelete